Educational Programming Committee
The focus of the Educational Programming Committee (EPC) is to plan and organize the educational activities for two MSHP seminars (Spring and Fall). The content encompasses current practice interests of our diverse membership as well as professional development. In addition, the annual research poster session will occur during the Spring Seminar and offer a platform to highlight exciting pharmacy research across Maryland.
- Organize educational seminars to provide opportunities to obtain continuing education (CE) credits
- Facilitate a platform for pharmacy professionals to present late breaking research
- Create opportunities to network and meet other pharmacy professionals
Opportunities for EPC members
- Attend monthly EPC meetings to brainstorm and plan upcoming educational activities
- Volunteer for various roles within the committee including speaker liaison, speaker submission coordinator, and active polling coordinator
- Collaborate with other members as part of the Research Poster Session Working Group
Why you should join?
- Members will gain experience in coordinating logistics for in-person seminars
- Join a team of pharmacists, technicians and residents who are passionate about providing CE and research opportunities
- Opportunity to network with pharmacy professionals across Maryland!
- To join EPC or if you have any questions, please email [email protected] or the co-chairs
Second Wednesday of each month (virtual)
Crystal Lu and Terri Jorgenson