Nominations and Awards Committee [Celia Proctor]
Nominations may be made online for any of these awards, except the W. Arthur Purdum award – this is selected by past Purdum award recipients. If no nominations are forthcoming by end of July, solicitation of a slate must occur from the Board, PLG, or any member – and this will require direct contact of members to obtain names of qualified individuals. All awards (except Student Achievement) are selected by end of September for ballot vote in the first week of October. Awards are given at the Fall Seminar. The Medication Safety Award is selected from separate objective criteria and a three judge panel.
- Health-System Pharmacists of the Year Award
- Board of Directors Award
- W. Arthur Purdum Award
- Jeffrey E. Ensor Emerging Leadership Award
- Industry Representative of the Year Award
- Student Achievement Award (presented at the convocation ceremony)
- Technician of the Year Award
- Preceptor of the Year Award
- Medication Safety Annual Award
All nominations and submissions for officers, awards, and grants are available online.