Date: Friday, April 21, 2023
Time: 7:15AM – 5:00PM
Location: The Hotel at Arundel Preserve Hanover, MD
2023 Spring Seminar Poster Submission Guidelines
Don’t miss out on the Spring Seminar Poster Session! This is an excellent opportunity to share and learn about research or practice impact work with Maryland Pharmacy colleagues.
The poster abstract submission portal is open to all MSHP members including pharmacy technicians, pharmacists, residents, and students.
Poster Submission Guidelines
- Research must have taken place in Maryland or be relevant to a Maryland hospital, health system, or regulatory body.
- The primary author (who must be an MSHP member) should submit the abstract submission form.
- If accepted, the primary author and/or coauthor MUST attend the Spring Seminar on April 21st.
- The presenter(s) should set up the poster at 7:30AM and be available for questions from 4:00-5:00PM.
- The presenter(s) is/are responsible for registration of Spring Seminar.
Why Should You Submit?
- Presenters of accepted posters will receive a BIG discount on Spring Seminar registration.
- Posters will be judged for best research award and receive a prize!
- Original, research-in-progress and encore presentations are all welcome.
- Results are not required in abstract submission! We encourage research-in-progress submissions as long as research in progress can provide results by April 7th, 2023.
- You can also have your abstract published in the research supplement in Pharmascript.
- This is an excellent CV building opportunity!